Dear Bolton NHS Foundation Trust,
Please could you kindly respond to the following questions:
1. Please confirm the total number of Outpatient Appointment letters sent in FY or CY 2022?
2. Please confirm the total number of Hospital Discharge Summary Notices sent in FY or CY 2022?
3. Please confirm the total number of Clinical Outcome letters sent in FY or CY 2022?
4. What % of Did Not Attends (DNA’s) did you have in Outpatients for 2022?
5. What EPR system do you use please and what is the contract expiry date for that system?
6. What PAS system do you use please and what is the contract expiry date for that system?
7. What Patient Portal(s) do you use please and what is the contract expiry date(s) for those systems?
8. If Yes to Q7, do you currently send any of your patient communications digitally? If so, what approx. % of your communications are digital per annum?
9. What EDRMs (Document Management) system do you use and what is the contract expiry date for that contract?
10. Do you have a Hybrid Mail contract in place with a managed service provider? If so, please confirm which supplier and the contract expiry date of that contract?
11. Do you have a contract in place for any Mobile or App Services delivered to your Patients? If so, please confirm which supplier and the contract expiry date of that contract?
12. Do you use any Room Booking systems for a) Clinics b) Staff? If so, please confirm which supplier(s) and the contract expiry date of that contract(s)?
13. How many DSAR requests did you receive in 2022 and what % were processed within 28 days?
Ref No: 2023- 526
Thank you for your email dated 21/07/2023 requesting information about Patient communication.
Your request is being dealt with under the terms of the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and will be answered within twenty working days.
If you have any queries about this request do not hesitate to contact me. Please remember to quote the reference number above in any future communications.
The information supplied to you continues to be protected by the Copyright Design and Patents Act 1998. You are free to use it for your own purposes, including any non-commercial research you are doing and for the purposes of news reporting. Any other reuse, for example commercial publication requires the permission of the Trust. You must ensure you gain the Trust permission before reproducing any third party information.
Information Governance Department
Royal Bolton Hospital
Our Bolton NHS Foundation Trust values
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now