Dear Torridge District Council,
Under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, I would like to enquire the following information around the distribution of Parking Charge Notices.
I would like to request:
1. The number of Parking Charge Notices Torridge District Council has issued over the last 3 months (July 2017 - September 2017)
2. The revenue from the Parking Charge Notices issued by Torridge District Council over the last 3 months (July 2017 - September 2017)
3. The location i.e. street or car park where Parking Charge Notices have been issued the most by Torridge District Council over the last 3 months (July2017 - September 2017)
Thank you for your information request which is receiving attention. We will respond to your request within the 20 working day statutory deadline.
Please do not reply to this auto acknowledgement.
Thank you for your Freedom of Information request.
Please find below the responses from Torridge District Council which has been provided by the Commercial & Leisure Services Team.
If you are dissatisfied with the handling of your request, you have the right to ask for an internal review. Internal review requests should be submitted within two months of the date of receipt of the response to your original request and should be addressed to: Freedom of Information Officer at Torridge District Council, Riverbank House, Bideford EX39 2QG
If you are not content with the outcome of the internal review, you have the right to apply directly to the Information Commissioner for a decision. The Information Commissioner can be contacted at: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF.
1. Number of PCN's issued 01/07/17 - 30/09/17 = 747
2. Revenue from PCN's issued 01/07/17 - 30/09/17 = 392 @ £25 = £9800.00,
25 @ £35 = £875.00,
33 @ £50 = £1650.00
1 @ £70,
3.Car Park where most PCN's issued July 2017, 32 Pannier Market (Honestone St),
August 2017 39 Churchfields (Appledore),
September 2017 38 Pannier Market.
Leah Povey, HR Advisor
Torridge District Council, Riverbank House, Bideford, Devon, EX39 2QG
Tel: 01237 428788 Fax: 01237 428799
E-mail: [email address]
Follow us on Facebook @torridgecareers
A great place to live, work and visit
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now