Dear Sub-Treasurer of the Inner Temple,
I am currently compiling data on the cost to both the environment and expenditure on the use of paper.
I would be grateful if you can give me information on the following:
1) The total amount of reams of paper used by the authority in the last 12 months
2) The amount of expenditure on printing, photocopying, and consumables for internal purposes. We are not interested in the amount of expenditure for printing of publications for external use.
3) The amount of recycling of paper from your offices.
4) Does the local authority have a target to reduce the use of paper - if so what is the current progress?
5) Does the local authority have a target to reduce their carbon footprint - if so what is the current progress?
A R Shaw
Dear Mr Shaw.
We reply as follows. Please see below.
Patrick Maddams Hon FRIBA
The Treasury Office
The Honourable Society
of the Inner Temple
London, EC4Y 7HL
020 7797 8177
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now