Dear Hinckley and Bosworth Borough Council,
I am currently compiling data on the cost to both the environment and expenditure on the use of paper.
I would be grateful if you can give me information on the following:
1) The total amount of reams of paper used by the authority in the last 12 months
2) The amount of expenditure on printing, photocopying, and consumables for internal purposes. We are not interested in the amount of expenditure for printing of publications for external use.
3) The amount of recycling of paper from your offices.
4) Does the local authority have a target to reduce the use of paper - if so what is the current progress?
5) Does the local authority have a target to reduce their carbon footprint - if so what is the current progress?
A R Shaw
Dear A R Shaw,
Please find attached our response to your information request.
Information Governance Officer
Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council
Hinckley Hub, Rugby Road, Hinckley, LE10 0FR
Telephone: 01455 255745
Email: [email address]
This email and any files sent with it are confidential.
If this email isn't intended for you, please notify the sender immediately
and then permanently delete it.
You must not read, print, store, disclose, copy or take any other action
in respect of this email.
We routinely monitor incoming and outgoing email messages to ensure they
comply with Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council's policy on the use of
The contents of emails may have to be disclosed to a request under the
Data Protection Act 1998, Freedom of Information Act 2000 and/or the
Environmental Information Regulations 2004.
The views expressed by the author may not necessarily reflect the views or
policies of Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council.
Attachments to email messages may contain viruses that may damage your
Whilst Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council has taken every reasonable
precaution to minimise this risk, we cannot accept any liability for any
damage you suffer as a result.
You are advised to carry out your own virus checks before opening any
Save paper - only print this email if necessary.
Visit us online: www.hinckley-bosworth.gov.uk
Main office: Hinckley Hub, Rugby Road, Hinckley, Leics LE10 0FR. Main
switchboard: 01455 238141
1. mailto:[email address]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now