Dear Caerphilly County Borough Council,
This is a request for information under the Freedom of Information Act and relates to overseas trips.
From June 2016 to the day this request is processed, I would like to know the number of overseas trips councillors, members of the management team (including the chief executive), and council officers have taken in the course of conducting council business. For each overseas trip, please provide the following information:
- The date and duration of the overseas trip, as well as the country/city that was visited
- The full name, title and position of the councillor/member of management team/council officer who went on the overseas trip
- The reason or reasons why the councillor/member of management team/council officer went on the overseas trip
- The cost of the overseas trip (please provide a breakdown of travel costs, accommodation costs and expenses etc.)
- Please state whether the council met the costs of the overseas trip, or whether an individual, group, company, consortium, charity or another organisation met the costs.
- Please provide the full name of the individual, group, company, charity or organisation that met the costs. If it is a group or consortium, please state who or what composes the group or consortium.
I would like to receive the information electronically. If you feel that a substantive response to this request is not possible within a reasonable time frame, or the request is too broad or too vague, I would be grateful if you could contact me and provide assistance as to how I could refine the request. Many thanks.
Thank you for your recent FOI / EIR request. Please find attached an acknowledgement for this request.
Dear Jenna Corderoy
FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT 2000 - INFORMATION REQUEST
Thank you for your request for information received on 27th July 2018. We
have considered your request and enclose the following information -
From June 2016 to the day this request is processed, I would like to know
the number of overseas trips councillors, members of the management team
(including the chief executive), and council officers have taken in the
course of conducting council business.
We supply this information based on your original request. If this is not
what you wanted or if you feel we have not fully understood your request
please do not hesitate to contact me to clarify your exact requirements.
If you have any queries or concerns or are in any way dissatisfied with
the handling of your request please contact [Caerphilly County Borough Council request email]
Corporate Information Governance Unit
Freedom of Information Act 2000 / Environmental Information Regulations
You have the right to appeal against our decision.
If you wish to appeal please set If you are unhappy with that decision you
out in writing your grounds of have the right to appeal to:
appeal and send to:
Corporate Information Governance Information Commissionerâ€™s Office â€“
Caerphilly county borough 2nd Floor, Churchill House
council, Churchill Way
Penallta House Cardiff CF10 2HH
Hengoed. CF82 7PG Tel: 029 2067 8400
Fax: 029 2067 8399
Appeals will be determined by an Email: [email address]
appropriate senior officer. Website: www.ico.org.uk
Re-use of information without permission may infringe the Copyright,
Designs and Patents Act 1988. Re-use can include, but is not limited to,
making multiple copies, publishing and issuing copies of the information
to a wider audience. If you would like to re-use copyright material owned
by Caerphilly County Borough Council, please contact us. Authorisation to
re-use copyright material not owned by this Authority should be sought
directly from the copyright owner.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now