Dear North Norfolk District Council,
This is a request for information under the Freedom of Information Act and relates to overseas trips.
From June 2016 to the day this request is processed, I would like to know the number of overseas trips councillors, members of the management team (including the chief executive), and council officers have taken in the course of conducting council business. For each overseas trip, please provide the following information:
- The date and duration of the overseas trip, as well as the country/city that was visited
- The full name, title and position of the councillor/member of management team/council officer who went on the overseas trip
- The reason or reasons why the councillor/member of management team/council officer went on the overseas trip
- The cost of the overseas trip (please provide a breakdown of travel costs, accommodation costs and expenses etc.)
- Please state whether the council met the costs of the overseas trip, or whether an individual, group, company, consortium, charity or another organisation met the costs.
- Please provide the full name of the individual, group, company, charity or organisation that met the costs. If it is a group or consortium, please state who or what composes the group or consortium.
I would like to receive the information electronically. If you feel that a substantive response to this request is not possible within a reasonable time frame, or the request is too broad or too vague, I would be grateful if you could contact me and provide assistance as to how I could refine the request. Many thanks.
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE!
Thank you for your enquiry regarding Freedom of Information. This
response has been automatically generated to acknowledge receipt of your
Your request is being considered and in line with the timescales laid down
by the legislation we will respond to your enquiry no later than 20
working days from receipt.
Alternative contact details are as follows:-
North Norfolk District Council
tel: 01263 516014
fax: 01263 516335
Further information can be found on the council’s website:
Dear Ms Corderoy
FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT 2000 and/or ENVIRONMENTAL INFORMATION
REGULATIONS 2004 – INFORMATION REQUEST 011148
Thank you for your request for information.
The information you requested is attached.
The information supplied to you continues to be protected by the
Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988, you are free to use it for your
own purposes, including any non-commercial research you are doing and for
the purposes of news reporting. Any other re-use would require the
permission of the copyright holder.
For information where the copyright is owned by the Council, details of
the conditions on re-use can be found on our website.
If you are unhappy with the service you have received in relation to your
request and wish to make a complaint or request a review of our decision,
you should write to me at the above address within 20 days of the date of
If you are not content with the outcome of your complaint, you can also
complain to the Information Commissioner at www.ico.org.uk or Tel: 0303
011148 / 00258494
Think before you ink - do you really need to print this?
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now