Outsourced Radiology Reporting Services
Dear Kettering General Hospital NHS Foundation Trust,
I would be most grateful if you would provide me, under the Freedom of Information Act, details in respect to the following.
The details we require are:
• Does the Trust make use of outsourced tele-radiology reporting services for either overnight on-call (emergency) or routine radiology reporting (or both)?
• If you do make use of tele-radiology reporting, please provide the names of the providers of each service (on-call and elective separately please)?
• If you do make use of tele-radiology reporting services, please provide the annual volumes for both 2019 and for 2020 sent to each provider, broken into the following:
o Overnight on-call
o Elective Reporting (MRI, CT)
o Plain Film Reporting
o Split into each hospital within the Trust
• Start date, duration and end date of any contracts with tele-radiology providers?
• Was the contract procured via a framework (direct award, which framework?), mini-tender, or ITT procurement process?
• Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for this contract?
Thank you for your help.
Mr J Hetfield
Thank you for your request for information that was received on 20/04/2021, this is being dealt with under the terms of the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
Although we aim to provide a response within 20 working days, some requests may take longer to process, due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and resulting limitations on departmental capacity.
In some circumstances a fee may be payable and if that is the case, we will let you know. We will issue a formal fees notice before commencing the work, setting out the likely cost against the amount of time anticipated.
If you have any queries about this email, please contact us. Please remember to quote the reference number above in any future communications.
Kettering General Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, Thorpe House, Rothwell Road, Kettering, Northants, NN16 8UZ.
Dear FOI (KETTERING GENERAL HOSPITAL NHS FOUNDATION TRUST),
By law you should have responded to my FOI by the 18th of May 2021.
Can you please send me the information requested immediately please.
Mr J Hetfield
Please see the attached response to your recent FOI request. Please accept apologies for the delay in responding.
Catherine Wright |Freedom of Information Officer | Information Governance ||Kettering General Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, Rothwell Road, Kettering. NN16 8UZ
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now