OT Assessment Waiting List Numbers - HA
Nikki Thompson made this Rhyddid Gwybodaeth request to Affinity Sutton as part of a batch sent to 183 authorities
This authority is not subject to FOI law, so is not legally obliged to respond (manylion).
This request has been closed to new correspondence. Contact us if you think it should be reopened.
Dear FOI team,
Please provide the following information in email format:
1. Number of residents currently awaiting an OT assessment
2. How many OT assessments have been requested from the LA in the past 12 months.
3. Average waiting time for an OT assessment
4. If your organisation uses independent OT services
5. If so average cost paid per assessment.
6. Name, email and contact number of person responsible in your organisation who is or would be responsible for the decision to commission independent OT assessments.
Thank you for contacting Clarion Housing.
Your email has been received and a member of our team will respond as soon
We ask for your patience and that you avoid sending further e-mails as
this may delay your original enquiry.
If your query is urgent please call us on 0300 100 0303
Clarion Housing Customer Services
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now