OT Assessment Waiting List Numbers - HA
Nikki Thompson made this Rhyddid Gwybodaeth request to Abronhill Housing Association Limited as part of a batch sent to 183 authorities
This request has been closed to new correspondence. Contact us if you think it should be reopened.
Dear FOI team,
Please provide the following information in email format:
1. Number of residents currently awaiting an OT assessment
2. How many OT assessments have been requested from the LA in the past 12 months.
3. Average waiting time for an OT assessment
4. If your organisation uses independent OT services
5. If so average cost paid per assessment.
6. Name, email and contact number of person responsible in your organisation who is or would be responsible for the decision to commission independent OT assessments.
Sorry for not replying to this e-mail sooner but I have just returned from annual leave:
1. I have 1 outstanding request that I sent to North Lanarkshire Council's OT department.
2. We have had 6 requests from the OT department to carry out adaptations to our properties in the last year.
3. I am unaware of North Lanarkshire Council's average times for an OT assessment.
6. Andrew Moore - [email address] - 01236 457948
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now