OT Assessment Waiting List Numbers - HA
Dear FOI team,
Please provide the following information in email format:
1. Number of residents currently awaiting an OT assessment
2. How many OT assessments have been requested from the LA in the past 12 months.
3. Average waiting time for an OT assessment
4. If your organisation uses independent OT services
5. If so average cost paid per assessment.
6. Name, email and contact number of person responsible in your organisation who is or would be responsible for the decision to commission independent OT assessments.
The answers to your queries are as follows (we have taken them based on information to 31 March 2019 to tie in with our reporting).
3. 14 days (from time OT visits to completion of work)
Note Scottish RSLs are not subject to the freedom of information legislation until 11 November 2019, but we are happy to disclose this information.
Corporate Services Director
Abertay Housing Association
147 Fintry Drive
Direct Dial: 01382 513825
Switchboard: 01382 903545
EMail: [email address]
This message is only for the use of the intended recipient(s). It may contain information that is privileged and confidential within the meaning of applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender as soon as possible. The views expressed in this communication are not necessarily those held by Abertay Housing Association.
Abertay Housing Association Limited is a registered Scottish Charity Number SC030152 and a Registered Society under the Co-operative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014 Number 2517 R(S)
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now