Dear FOI team,
Please provide the following information in email format:
1. Number of residents currently awaiting an OT assessment
2. How many OT assessments have been requested from the LA in the past 12 months.
3. Average waiting time for an OT assessment
4. If your organisation uses independent OT services
5. If so average cost paid per assessment.
6. Name, email and contact number of person responsible in your organisation who is or would be responsible for the decision to commission independent OT assessments.
Dear Nikki Thompson
Please do not reply to this Email.
Thank you for contacting [email address]
Somebody will respond to your enquiry within 2 working days.
Tel. 0808 100 9596
Magenta Living Facebook Twitter Linkedin
Magenta Living is a not-for-profit housing provider, owning and managing
13,000 properties. We are the largest social housing provider in Wirral,
also operating across the North West of England.
Our vision is Vibrant ... homes, lives, neighbourhoods.
Magenta Living is:
A registered company in England and Wales: number 4915562
A registered charity: number 1106969
Registered with the Regulator of Social Housing: number L4435
Registered office: Partnership Building, Hamilton Street, CH41 5AA
Please protect the environment - only print if absolutely necessary.
Please note: this email and its attachments are for the attention of the
above named addressee only and may contain confidential information. If
you have received this message in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete it from your system. Do not copy, forward or
disclose its contents to any other person.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now