Dear FOI team,
Please provide the following information in email format:
1. Number of residents currently awaiting an OT assessment
2. How many OT assessments have been requested from the LA in the past 12 months.
3. Average waiting time for an OT assessment
4. If your organisation uses independent OT services
5. If so average cost paid per assessment.
6. Name, email and contact number of person responsible in your organisation who is or would be responsible for the decision to commission independent OT assessments.
I am in receipt of your Freedom of Information Request.
Your request is being looked into and the deadline for providing this information is 20 working days. However, I will try and provide the information as soon as possible.
If you have any questions in the meantime please do not hesitate to contact me.
Governance Support Manager
Business Effectiveness & Communications
Hexagon Tower, Crumpsall Vale, Blackley, Manchester, M9 8GQ
0161 720 5877
07706 869 415
Registered Company number - 05435061
Please consider the environment - do you really need to
print this email?
Northwards Housing - a not for profit arms length management company managing City Council homes in North Manchester.
Confidentiality: This e-mail and attachments are intended for the
above named only and may be confidential. If you have received this in error please notify the sender immediately then permanently delete the message from your computer.
Viruses: We have taken steps to ensure that this e-mail and
attachments are free from any computer viruses. However, we advise that the recipient should carry out their own checks to confirm this. We cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage caused by virus infection.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now