Dear Edinburgh Trams Limited,
Under the Freedom Of Information Act could you please tell me the following information regarding your Twitter account that you currently operate:
1. How many Twitter accounts are currently blocked by your @EdinburghTrams Twitter account?
2. Please can you provide a list of each of these Twitter accounts that are currently blocked by your @EdinburghTrams Twitter account?
3. How many Twitter accounts are currently muted by your @EdinburghTrams Twitter account?
4. Please can you provide a list of each of these Twitter accounts that are currently muted by your @EdinburghTrams Twitter account?
5. How many staff are currently employed to run your Twitter account?
6. Which depot or office or location are the people who run your Twitter account based at?
7. Do your staff who run your Twitter account solely do this job or do they do it as well as other customer service work like answering phone calls and emails for example?
8. Can you please provide a job description of the job of the people who run your Twitter account?
Thank you very much and i look forward to reading your response to my Freedom Of Information Act request.
Thanks for contacting us regarding a Freedom of Information request at
One of the team will get back to you shortly.
In the meantime, check out
http://edinburghtrams.com/information/fr... for more
If your query is regarding our products and services, please contact
Customer Relations using the details below:
•Tel: 0131 338 5780
•SMS: Text ‘TRAM’ to 82228
•Social: Find us on Facebook & Twitter
•Email: [email address]
•Post: 1 Myreton Drive, Edinburgh, EH12 9GF
•Live Chat: edinburghtrams.com and edinburghticket.com
Dear Mr Davidson,
Please find attached the response to you FOISA request.
A 1 Myreton Drive, Edinburgh, EH12 9GF
E [email address]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now