Dear Oxford Direct Services Limited,
1. How many Oxford Direct Services employees have been furloughed each month from March 2020 to the end of March 2021.
2. How much Government furlough money has been received each month and in total?
3. How much was contributed for furlough top ups by Oxford Direct Services each month and in total?
4. How many staff earning in excess of £30K have been furloughed?
5. How many staff earning in excess of £50K have been furloughed?
6. What was the highest annual salary of an ODS employee who was furloughed and for how long were they furloughed?
Thank you for contacting ODS. A member of our team will respond to your enquiry
within 1 working day.
If your enquiry relates to a Council Property
please call our contact centre on 01865 249811 or visit
This is an automated message so please do not reply to this as any response will
not be monitored
Good monring pat,
Thank you for your e mail.
Your e mail has been forwarded onto our Humas Resources department, who will reply within due course..
ODS | Marsh Road Depot | Oxford OX4 2HH
[ODSL request email]| www.odsgroup.co.uk
Good Afternoon Pat
Thank you for your FOI request below.
Please be aware that all FOI requests for Oxford Direct Services should be sent to [email address] as they co-ordinate all response on behalf of ourselves and Oxford City Council.
I have forwarded your request to them and they will action accordingly.
Lorraine Cheshire | Customer Experience Manager
ODS | Horspath Road | Oxford OX4 2RH
[email address] | www.odsgroup.co.uk
01865 252919 | 07825 365408
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now