Dear Cheshire Police and Crime Commissioner,
I would appreciate if you could help me to gather some information about non-rechargeable and rechargeable batteries used in equipment by police stations that your headquarters are responsible for. I would be thankful if you could provide the following information:
Total number of police stations:
Total number of employees:
1. What devices are non-rechargeable batteries used in?:
2. Do you buy them from wholesalers, distributors or manufacturers?:
What is the suppliers name?:
3. How many times does a police station order them per year? (on average):
4. How many non-rechargeable batteries does a police station order each time?(on average):
5. What is an average price per order?:
6. What types of non-rechargeable batteries do they order? please give approximate percentage split:
General (such as AA, AAA, C, D), for example 60% :
Coin/button cells (such as 364, 386, 394, 2032, 1616, CR2, 28L, 1/3N), for example 40%:
Other (such as AAAA, J, A23), for example 0%:
7. Is the choice of batteries based on brand, price or quality?:
8. What are the main brands of non-rechargeable and rechargeable batteries supplied to the police stations?:
9. What devices are rechargeable batteries used in by a police station?:
If exact numbers are not available, I would appreciate if you could provide approximate figures as well.
Thank you for contacting the Police & Crime Commissioner for Cheshire.
The Commissioner aims to consider emails at the earliest opportunity.
If you live in Cheshire please make sure that your correspondence includes
a full postal address with postcode.
To learn more about the Police & Crime Commissioner for Cheshire please
Please do not respond to this automated response.
This communication is intended for the addressee(s) only. Please notify
the sender if received in error. Internet email is not to be treated as a
secure means of communication. The Constabulary monitors all Internet and
email activity and requires it is used for official communications only.
Thank you for your co-operation.
Thank you for your Freedom of Information Act request below.
In accordance with Section 1 (1) (a) of the Act, I write to inform you that no information is held by the Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner for Cheshire.
You may wish to consider referring your request to Cheshire Constabulary who can be contacted at the following e-mail address: [email address]
Office of the Police & Crime Commissioner
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now