Non- Emergency Patient Transport - Contract Information
Rebecca Calder made this Rhyddid Gwybodaeth request to West Yorkshire and Harrogate Sustainability and Transformation Partnership
This request has been closed to new correspondence. Contact us if you think it should be reopened.
Dear West Yorkshire and Harrogate Sustainability and Transformation Partnership,
I would be most grateful if you would provide me, under the Freedom of Information Act, details in respect to the contract below.
Provision of Non-Emergency Patient Transport Service to West Yorkshire and Harrogate CCG and NHS Trusts.
The details we require are:
• Start date & duration of framework/contracts across West Yorkshire and Harrogate including; Airedale NHS FT, Bradford Teaching Hospital NHS FT, Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS FT, Leeds Teaching Hospital NHS FT, Mid Yorkshire Hospitals NHS FT, Leeds Community Healthcare NHS Trust, Bradford District Care NHS FT Trust, Leeds and York Partnership NHS FT?
• Actual spend on this contract(s)/framework (and any sub lots), from the start of the contract to the current date?
• Can you provide activity levels across contract(s), annual Journeys per year?
• Is there an extension clause in the framework(s)/contract(s) and, if so, the duration of the extension?
• Has a decision been made yet on whether the framework(s)/contract(s) are being either
• extended or renewed?
• If a decision has been made to go to market; can you provide an indicative timeline of
• when procurement activities are likely to commence?
• Suppliers who applied for inclusion on each framework/contract and were successful &
• not successful at the PQQ & ITT stages
• Can you confirm whether the Authority intend to conduct any market engagement events prior to procurement process?
• Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible across contracts?
Thank you for your email outlining your concern/query/request.
I have passed on your query to our commissioners however our response may
be delayed due to urgent operational responses to dealing with Public
Health priorities. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause, we
do remain committed to responding to your request and will respond as soon
as we are able.
If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact me on
Thank you again for your patience.
NHS Wakefield CCG
Dear Ms Calder
Thank you for your recent Freedom of Information Request.
Unfortunately, West Yorkshire Health and Care Partnership have confirmed they do not hold any of the information you have requested as West Yorkshire Health and Care Partnership do not have contracts in place for the provision of Non-Emergency Patient Transport Service. West Yorkshire Health and Care Partnership have advised you may request the information from each individual Trust to see if they hold the information.
If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact me.
Governance Officer - Freedom of Information Lead
NHS Wakefield CCG
White Rose House
Office: 01924 315803
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now