I write regarding the above and would like to make a request for the following information be supplied under the Freedom of Information Act.
Could you please supply the details of all your non-domestic rate payers, within your Local Authority, I am seeking to source the following information: -
• The Business Account reference?
• Account Holder or the business trading name?
• Full postal Address including post code?
• The Account Holder telephone number
• Their Rateable Value?
• What if any relief they receive? SBRR, RETAIL, RURAL relief etc. etc.
• The date the account holder became liable for NON DOMESTIC RATES
• Also if possible please include all businesses THAT ARE NOT currently receiving any form of local support / relief from your respective authority
• My preference would be to receive the most updated report if possible from December 2014 onwards?
Warning: This message has not yet been sent for an unknown reason.
With requests for details of properties receiving empty property relief, we add the following line to our response:
Where a property belongs to an individual or partnership, both the ratepayer’s name and whether the property is empty or occupied are considered to be personal data and exempt from disclosure.
Please see link below
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now