Dear Liverpool City Council,
We all require and wish to ask the following Freedom of Information request.
1. Liverpool City Council validated planning for the Great George Street Project on 18/10/2018.
Planning Application - 18F/2727
This first step means our application is legally valid and complies with legislation according to the website: GGSD Ltd
2. Will Liverpool City Council then state in writing that Great George Street Developments Ltd, now have the legal right to build and sell these apartments as off plan to the public and ask for loans from the public?
3. Has GGSD Ltd also now paid all past and due bills (106) fees to the Liverpool City Council?
4. Can the Liverpool City Council, explain why GGSD has an out of service telephone number on the web-site and no real office address, how can anyone other than the Liverpool City Council contact them?
5. Angel Lewis last week had sent out a reply to a FOI, stating: “Due to the investigation on-going by the SFO into GGSD Ltd" no comments can be made, can the LCC please state this as fact?
6. Neal Hunter CEO/ GGSD Ltd, now on the other hand has told a number of investors that no investigation is on-going with the SFO- NCA or any law enforcement officers at all.
The investor was then told GGSD / Liverpool / Chinatown are on site with a work force as from Monday? This came from an overseas investor not us.
Dear Sue Wong
Please see attached our response to your recent information request.
We thank you for your patience and understanding whilst Liverpool City
Council, in common with other public authorities is currently dealing
with, responding to, and affected by the current public health emergency
arising from Coronavirus which, in accordance with emergency legislation,
has meant that our staff are being diverted to maintain essential services
for the residents of Liverpool during this current public health
Liverpool City Council
Make Room Liverpool copy 3
1. mailto:[email address]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now