Dear Belfast City Council,
Under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, I kindly request the following information in the context of domestic waste bin/sack collection services, as opposed to trade/commercial collections or waste disposal.
1. Are you currently in a partnership with other councils for waste IT system operations or procurement? If in a partnership please name the partner councils?
2. Do you currently operate waste services (collections) directly, or through a waste contractor such as Biffa, Suez or Veolia. If through a contractor, please name them.
3. Which of the IT systems below do you use for the management of day to day municipal bin collections:
b. Bartec Collective
c. AMCS Clear
e. Contender/Swift Datapro/Agile
f. Selected Interventions / Echo
g. Core (Suez)
i. Microsoft Excel or similar
j. No IT system
k. Other: [please name]
4. When is your current contract for the IT system OR outsourced waste contract for waste collections management due to expire?
5. Please provide contact information for the service manager responsible for waste collections.
I would like to thank you in advance for your help with this.
Mr D Patrick
Please see attached FOI response
Systems & Information Management Officer
Waste Management Service
City & Neighbourhoods Department
Belfast City Council
The Cecil Ward Building, 4-10 Linenhall Street
Belfast, BT2 8BP.
028 9032 0202 Ext 3537
Waste Line Freephone: 0800 032 8100
P please don't print this email unless you really need to
During the coming year, we will develop a new customer focus strategy with
the aim of delivering improved services to you. We want to find out how
you contact us, what you contact us about and how you’d like to contact us
in the future. We would appreciate if you could take a few minutes to be
involved and have your say by clicking on the link below:
Any personal details that you provide the Council will be handled in
accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. As such, we will
only use your data for the purposes that you have given this information
for and will only be shared where necessary to provide the service that
you are contacting us about. If you would like further information in
regards please see www.belfastcity.gov.uk/about/privacy
The information contained in or attached to this message is intended only
for the people to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, any use, storage, disclosure or copying of this information is
unauthorised and prohibited. This information may be confidential or
subject to legal privilege. If you have received this email in error
please notify the sender immediately by using the reply facility in your
email software and then delete the email from your inbox. The contents of
this message do not represent the expressed view of Belfast City Council
unless that is clearly stated. Belfast City Council cannot accept
liability in the event that the onward transmission, opening, or use of
this message and/or any attachments adversely affects the recipient's
systems or data.
1. mailto:[email address]
2. mailto:[email address]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now