Dear Department for Transport,
My request relates to the Government Car Service
and its operations from 24 July 2019 to September 9th 2020.
1. On how many occasions was the Government Car Service NOT able to provide requested transport for Ministers and members of the Cabinet?
2. How many Ministers and members of the Cabinet requested transport?
3. Please provide copies of any correspondence relating to the Government Car Services from Ministers and/or Departments.
4. List of Department's total times each department used the Government Car Service.
5. Total expenses since 24 July 2019 for the Government Car Service from Tax Payers.
6. How many incidents (crashes, etc) have been reported from the Government Car Service?
Dear Kacey Montagu,
I am writing to acknowledge receipt of your request for information which
has been allocated reference number P0018860.
A response will be issued to you in due course.
Department for Transport
FOI Advice Team
Sedlescombe Road North
St Leonards on Sea
Dear Ms Montagu,
Please find attached reply to your recent Freedom of Information request.
[IMG] Andrew Gardner
306 St James’s Road
London, SE1 5JX
Follow us on twitter @transportgovuk
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now