Dear Glyndŵr University,
Please can you assist me in providing the following information about the University
1. Number of Printers within the University
2. Who are the main printer supplier(s)
3. Who are the main supplier(s) of print consumables (Toner, spares, etc)
4. Does the University have a support contract(s) for Printers
5. What is the length of the printer support contract
6. What are the start and end dates for the print support contract(s)
7. What is the approximate spend on printers and consumables during the last financial year
8. What is the number of MFD’s or Photocopiers within the University
9. Who are the main MFD / Copier Suppliers(s)
10. What is the length of the MFD contract(s)
11. What are the start and end dates on the MFD contracts(s)
12. Approximate spend on MFD’s and consumables during the last financial year
13. Does the University have a managed print contract
14. What are the start and end dates for this contract
15. Which procurement route or framework was used to procure this service
Mr L Ash
Dear Mr Ash
I acknowledge your request for information received on 22 March 2017.
Your request is being considered and you will receive the information requested within the statutory timescale of 20 working days as defined by the Freedom of Information Act 2000, subject to the information not being exempt or containing a reference to a third party.
For your information, the Act defines a number of exemptions which may prevent release of the information you have requested. There will be an assessment and if any of the exemption categories apply then the information will not be released. You will be informed if this is the case, including your rights of appeal.
If the information you request contains reference to a third party then they may be consulted prior to a decision being taken on whether or not to release the information to you. You will be informed if this is the case.
There may be a fee payable for this information. This will be considered and you will be informed if a fee is payable. In this event the fee must be paid before the information is processed and released. The 20 working day time limit for responses is suspended until receipt of the payment.
If you have any queries or concerns then please contact the Freedom of Information Officer, Glyndwr University, Plas Coch, Mold Road, WREXHAM LL11 2AW or e-mail [Glyndwr University request email] or by phone 01978 290666.
Further information is also available from the Information Commissioner at:
Information Commissioner's Office
Telephone: 01625 545 700
Dear Mr Ash
Please find attached the University's response to your Freedom of Information request of the 22 March 2017.
Freedom of Information
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now