Kirsty made this Rhyddid Gwybodaeth request to University of Bath as part of a batch sent to 179 authorities
This request has been closed to new correspondence. Contact us if you think it should be reopened.
I am writing to you under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 to request the following information in regards to the mental heath resources at your university.
1. How many support service staff have been employed with a mental health remit (e.g. counselling, wellbeing) in each of the last 5 academic years. If a breakdown is not available for mental health staff, please provide a total for the closest possible category.
2. Budget for mental health support for each of the last 5 academic years, and where possible a breakdown on how that money is allocated, e.g. staff, marketing, equipment etc.
3. Number of students seeking mental health support in each of the last 5 academic years.
4. Average waiting time for mental health support in each of the last 5 academic years.
5. Any internal reports or reviews relating to mental health provision over the last 5 years.
Please provide the above information digitally, preferably in the form of an excel spreadsheet.
If it is not possible to provide the information requested due to the information exceeding the cost of compliance limits identified in Section 12, please provide advice and assistance, under your Section 16 obligations, as to how I can refine my request to be included in the scope of the Act.
In any case, if you can identify ways that my request could be refined please provide further advice and assistance to indicate this.
I look forward to your response within 20 working days, as stipulated by the Act.
If you have any queries please don’t hesitate to contact me and I will be happy to clarify what I am asking for.
Dear Ms Card
Your email has been received and we will respond within the statutory timeframe under the Freedom of Information Act.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now