Dear University of Hull,
Under the Freedom of Information act, could you please provide me with the following
1. Average ukcat score for international applicants(Non-EU overseas) that were called for interview for past five years
2. average ukcat score for international(Non –Eu overseas) applicants that were given offer for past five years
3. Weightage of ukcat , GCSE performance and personal statement for shortlisting of interview(non Eu overseas applicants).
4. Weightage of ukcat , GCSE performance, personal statement and interview performance for offer(non EU overseas applicants).
5. Are applicants with a higher situational judgment band score at an advantage during shortlisting or to distinguish between equal candidates?
6. How many applicants with less than 9 GCSE subjects were given offers ?
7. How many seats were there for non EU overseas candidates in the last five years?
8. How many offers were given to non EU overseas candidates in the last five years?
9. What is the country wise distribution for candidates given offer (non EU overseas international)?
10. What is the average number of A* at GCSE level for international non EU overseas applicants that were shortlisted for interview in the last five years?
Thanks a lot for your time. Please reply asap as the ucas deadline for medicine is very close.
Please find attached a Public Interest Test being applied to your FOI
cid:image005.jpg@01D30524.6646BDB0 Luke Thompson | Data Protection Officer | Governance and
University of Hull
Hull, HU6 7RX, UK
[email address] | 01482 466594
This message is private and confidential. If you have received this
message in error, please notify us and remove it from your system.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now