Dear St George’s University of London,
Under the Freedom of Information act, could you please provide me with the following
1. Average ukcat score for international applicants(Non-EU overseas) that were called for interview for past five years
2. average ukcat score for international(Non –Eu overseas) applicants that were given offer for past five years
3. Weightage of ukcat , GCSE performance and personal statement for shortlisting of interview(non Eu overseas applicants).
4. Weightage of ukcat , GCSE performance, personal statement and interview performance for offer(non EU overseas applicants).
5. Are applicants with a higher situational judgment band score at an advantage during shortlisting or to distinguish between equal candidates?
6. How many applicants with less than 9 GCSE subjects were given offers ?
7. How many seats were there for non EU overseas candidates in the last five years?
8. How many offers were given to non EU overseas candidates in the last five years?
9. What is the country wise distribution for candidates given offer (non EU overseas international)?
10. What is the average number of A* at GCSE level for international non EU overseas applicants that were shortlisted for interview in the last five years?
Thanks a lot for your time. Please reply asap as the ucas deadline for medicine is very close.
With many apologies for the delay in replying, please find attached our response to your FOI request below, together with a spreadsheet showing the countrywise distribution for candidates receiving an offer by year.
Maggi Lowe I Governance Officer
Governance Legal and Assurance Services
St George’s, University of London
Cranmer Terrace | Tooting | London | SW17 0RE
+44 (0)20 8725 0679
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now