Dear Lancaster University,
I am currently looking at studying an MBA however with so much choice within the market I would like to know some more background and operational information which is not available on all the Universities website I am look at.
I would like to know the following information
1. Total MBA Budget per year, per course e.g. full time/part-time/flexible/executive
1.1 If possible how much of this is spent on teaching, overseas trips and scholarships.
2. The number of none academic staff that support the above courses e.g. recruitment staff/administration staff/ operational staff. Can this information be provided with if they are full time, part time etc, and the type of contact and job title
3. The number of academic staff that teach on the programme with the following information a) number of female and males, the number that have PhD's, the number that have practical non academic experience in business.
4. The size of the last two years MBA student body (number of students on each course)
5. The number of different nationalities within the student body over the last two years.
6. The female to male ratio for students in the last two years.
If calcification is required please let me know. I look forward to hearing from you
Thank you for submitting a request for information from Lancaster
University under the Freedom of Information Act. Your request ID is: 2624.
Please quote this in all enquiries.
We will endeavour to respond to your request as soon as possible, and this
will be within a maximum of twenty working days from the working day
following receipt. If we do not hold the information you have requested,
we will confirm this to you.
If you have supplied an email address, contact will usually be via email,
otherwise, this will be by letter.
Should we require further clarification in order to respond to your
request, or if the request is chargeable, we will contact you. We
appreciate your patience while we deal with your request. If you have an
enquiry regarding your request, email: [email address]
The personal information you have supplied will be stored by Lancaster
University under the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998 and used to
process the request; it will be retained for a reasonable period.
Lancaster University ensures that only staff that have a business reason
to look at your information or data can do so. Lancaster University will
never sell personal information or data or share personal information or
data with third parties unrelated to the services we provide unless we are
required to do so by law or unless you have told us you consent to our
Departmental Information Officer
Dear Ms Kidd
Please find attached the response to your recent Freedom of Information
The Information Governance Team
Email: [email address]
1. mailto:[email address]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now