Management of Corporate Property and Asset Information
Dear East Cambridgeshire District Council,
I would be most grateful if you would provide me, under the Freedom of Information Act, the following information regarding your facilities management approach:
• If any, which software solution(s) are used to manage your corporate property/assets, ownerships and occupations, lease agreements and facilities management (CAFM), and who are your current provider(s)?
• What is the start date and duration of the contract(s)?
• Is there an extension clause in the contract(s) and, if so, the duration of the extension?
• Has a decision been made yet on whether the contract(s) will be extended or renewed?
• What is the annual value of the contract(s)?
• What is the total contract value of each contract?
• How was the contract(s) procured, e.g., framework/tender?
• Who is the senior officer responsible for these systems?
Thank you for your help.
AUTOMATED MESSAGE We acknowledge receipt of this email and your request
will be dealt with accordingly. The Council have 20 working days to comply
with requests for information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000
and Environmental Information Regulations 2004. Please note if your email
is not a request for information, this will not fall within the statutory
time limit but will be dealt with by the relevant department. Victoria
Higham Information and Legal Support Officer 01353 665555
[email address] www.eastcambs.gov.uk East Cambridgeshire
District Council, The Grange, Nutholt Lane, Ely, Cambs CB7 4EE
Thank you for your recent FOI request, please find your response attached.
East Cambridgeshire District Council
The Grange, Nutholt Lane, Ely, Cambs, CB7 4EE
Pay, report, apply online 24 hours a day
[East Cambridgeshire District Council request email]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now