Dear Morley College,
I’m seeking information from the College regarding Managed Print Services. Please review the below questions and respond in 20 days.
• Current supplier.
• Approximate no of devices (desktop and stand-alone Multi-Functional Device Photocopiers).
• Annual mono and colour volume.
• Framework used.
• Name of print management software in use.
• Whether the print management solution is hosted on premise, hybrid or off premise?
• Actual contract values of each framework/contract (& any sub lots).
• Print Production Equipment and associated software.
• Who is the senior decision maker for contract awards?
• Who has responsibility of the day to day management of these devices?
• Has a decision been made on whether the contract(s) are being either extended or renewed? If extended, the duration of the extension?
• If no extension, is there a timeline (specific date or date range) when the college will be engaging with the market?
The following message to <[Morley College request email]> was undeliverable.
The reason for the problem:
5.1.0 - Unknown address error 550-'5.4.1 Recipient address rejected: Access denied. AS(201806281) [DB5EUR01FT018.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com]'
Sent request to Morley College again, using a new contact address.
Dear A Taylor,
Thank you for your Freedom of Information request below. The request has been passed to our Head of IT Services, who will respond to you by 16th December.
Carmen Gray | EA to Chief Digital and Information Officer and
EA to Chief Marketing and Engagement Officer| Morley College London
North Kensington Centre | Wornington Road | London | W10 5QQ
Chelsea Centre | Hortensia Road | London | SW10 0QS
Waterloo Centre | 61 Westminster Bridge Road | London | SE1 7HT
T: 0207 450 1975| www.morleycollege.ac.uk
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now