Dear Hounslow Borough Council,
Please can you assist me through the Freedom of Information in providing the following information:
1. Please state the number of printers currently within the organization, including MFD´s & photocopiers.
2. Please state the number of devices that are A3 compatible.
3. What percentage of your fleet is printed in colour vs mono?
4. In terms of usage, what is your monthly page volume?
5. How many users on average per printer?
6. Who are the main manufacturers for the printers (hardware)?
7. Who are the main supplier(s) of print consumables (Toner, spares, etc)?
8. Who is your preferred channel partner, if any?
9. What is the approximate spend on printers and consumables during the last year?
10. What are the start and end dates for the managed print contract in your organization (if applicable to the MFD´s)?
11. Which procurement route or framework was used to procure this service?
12. The named person and their role in your organization is in charge of the procurement for printing and any managed print contracts.
Dear Resident/Member of the public,
Thank you for your email about a Freedom of Information.
We will either deal with your request or pass it onto our service teams to
provide you with a response.
o Freedom of Information (FOI) requests – the Council will respond
within 20 working days from the time of receipt if this is within working
hours, or, if received out of hours, from the next working day.
o To comply with the Local Government Transparency Code 2015 further
information can be found at
Customer Relations Team
Thank you for your below FOI request.
This has been logged under reference number 00039133-00039134 to the service team for a response. This response will follow to you within the 20 working day deadline.
Joseph | Customer Relations Officer
London Borough of Hounslow, Civic Centre, Lampton Road, Hounslow, TW3 4DN
Tel: 020 8583 5211 | Email: [email address]
Information about Council services can be found on our website www.hounslow.gov.uk
Follow us online: Twitter: @LBofHounslow and Facebook: www.facebook.com/HounslowCouncil
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now