Dear Broxtowe Borough Council,
Please can you assist me through the Freedom of Information in providing the following information:
1. Please state the number of employees and number of offices within your organization.
2. Please state the number of printers currently within the organization, including MFD´s & photocopiers.
3. Please state the number of devices that are A3 compatible.
4. What percentage of your fleet is printed in colour vs mono?
5. In terms of usage, what is your monthly page volume?
6. How many users on average per printer?
7. Please state the number of large format devices and your current model.
8. Who are the main manufacturers for the printers (hardware)?
9. Who are the main supplier(s) of print consumables (Toner, spares, etc)?
10. Who is your preferred channel partner, if any?
11. What is the approximate spend on printers and consumables during the last year?
12. What are the start and end dates for the managed print contract in your organization (if applicable to the MFD´s)?
13. Which procurement route or framework was used to procure this service?
14. The named person and their role in your organization is in charge of the procurement for printing and any managed print contracts.
Thank you for contacting Broxtowe Borough Council. This is an automated
reply to let you know that your email has been received. You should
receive a response within 20 working days.
Visit our website www.broxtowe.gov.uk to make payments, download forms
and to find information about all our services.
You can telephone us on 0115 9177777. Our switchboard is open for calls
Monday to Thursday from 8:30 to 5:00pm and 8:30 till 4:30 on Fridays. The
main council offices are also open for visitors between these times.
You can write to us at - Broxtowe Borough Council, Council Offices, Foster
Avenue, Beeston, Nottingham, NG9 1AB.
Broxtowe Borough Council
This email and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for
the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the
intended recipient be advised that you have received this email in error
and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this
email is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this email in error please contact the IT Service
Desk at Broxtowe Borough Council on [email address] or
telephone 0115 917 3194.
Senders and recipients of email should be aware that, under current
legislation, the contents may be monitored and will be retained. The
contents of the email may have to be disclosed in response to a request.
This disclaimer confirms that this email message has been swept for the
presence of computer viruses.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now