Dear Rhondda Cynon Taff Council,
Please can you assist me through the Freedom of Information in providing the following information:
1. Please state the number of employees and number of offices within your organization.
2. Please state the number of printers currently within the organization, including MFD´s & photocopiers.
3. Please state the number of devices that are A3 compatible.
4. What percentage of your fleet is printed in colour vs mono?
5. In terms of usage, what is your monthly page volume?
6. How many users on average per printer?
7. Please state the number of large format devices and your current model.
8. Who are the main manufacturers for the printers (hardware)?
9. Who are the main supplier(s) of print consumables (Toner, spares, etc)?
10. Who is your preferred channel partner, if any?
11. What is the approximate spend on printers and consumables during the last year?
12. What are the start and end dates for the managed print contract in your organization (if applicable to the MFD´s)?
13. Which procurement route or framework was used to procure this service?
14. The named person and their role in your organization is in charge of the procurement for printing and any managed print contracts.
Thank you for your request for information.
Your request will be processed in accordance with the Freedom of
Information Act 2000 (or Environmental Information Regulations 2004, if it
relates to environmental information).
You should ordinarily expect to receive a response to your request no
later than 20 working days following the date of submission to the
Council. We will contact you should this not be the case.
Corporate Governance Team
for Director of Legal & Democratic Services
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now