Dear Halton Borough Council,
Please can you provide the following information under the Freedom of Information Act:
1. Since 1/1/2018 has the Council used an external organisation to provide Children’s Social Work project team(s) to complete a specific piece of time bound work?
2. Can you confirm the number of Children’s Social Workers that were provided?
3. The area they worked e.g. Children in need, Referral and Assessment, Duty etc.
4. When did they start and finish?
5. The name of the organisation(s) that provided the Children’s Social Workers?
6. The total amount charged to the council for this service?
Mr P T Read
Thank you for your enquiry. The enquiry has been logged on our FOI tracking system and is being dealt with.
The case number is shown in the subject line of the e-mail.
Should you have any further queries please quote this reference number.
Please use [Halton Borough Council request email] for any further correspondence.
Halton Direct Link.
Sent By UserID: 70
• This email is from Halton Borough Council. It is intended for the indicated addressees only and shall be confidential. If this email has come to you in error you must not disclose it or its contents or take any action based on it, nor must you copy it to anyone; If received in error please inform us immediately quoting the name of the sender and the email address to which it has been sent from and then please delete it.
• Please note that this message has been created in the knowledge that Internet e-mail is not a 100% secure communication medium. We strongly advise that you bear this in mind and act on it when sending or receiving e-mail.
• This communication does not, unless expressly indicated by the sender in the body of the message, create or modify any contract.
• Although this e-mail and its attachments are believed to be clear of any virus, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that the email message and any attachments are scanned to ensure that they do not carry any such virus. Please note that neither Halton Borough Council nor the sender accepts any responsibility for viruses or any loss arising from them.
• Halton Borough Council does not accept liability for any statements made which are clearly the senders own personal views and are not expressly made on behalf of Halton Borough Council.
• The information contained in this email may be subject to public disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 or other legal duty. Unless the information is legally exempt from disclosure, the confidentiality of this email AND YOUR REPLY cannot be guaranteed.
• Halton Borough Council is the Data Controller for Data Protection legislation in relation to any personal information shared within this email or attachment which has been collected and processed by the Council. Privacy notices can be viewed at http://www.halton.gov.uk/privacynotices
Further to your recent FOI 7600 query, please find attached our response
FOI Admin Team
Rutland House Shared Admin
Halton Borough Council
Request Id : 7600
Title : Mr
Forename : P T
Surname : Read
Email : [FOI #555985 email]
1. mailto:[FOI #555985 email]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now