Lord Mayor Anna Rothery and Cllr Nick Small & LFC tickets
Dear Liverpool City Council,
Please supply the following information
Copy in: Max Caller & the London Times Newspaper to investigate this.
1. Cllr Anna Rothery, attacked fellow [Cllr Nick Small] in a bar room brawl was any weapon [Bottle] used on him did he need to go to the hospital and was this filed with the Merseyside police?
2. What action did the Mayor take and the Liverpool City Council towards Cllr Anna Rothery?
3. Please supply as from 2020/21 the list of drivers used to drive the new Lord Mayor around in the official Liverpool City Council Car, we are told over five drivers has been used some sacked others not willing = to drive her due to her bullying, so how many drivers has she used since becoming the new Lord Mayor?
4. Please provide all overseas flights that Cllr Anna Rothery has taken paid for by the Liverpool City Council all flights.
A] All flights to the Caribbean and how many bookings (seats) besides her (Anna Rothery)
B] All flights to South Africa paid for by the Liverpool City Council and who was the other 3 booking for?
5. According to the Liverpool Echo reporter, Liam Thorp, Anna Rothery lives in Liverpool L8 could the Liverpool City Council confirm this?
6. What was her involvement with “West Tree Estates in Ducie St Liverpool 8, and Percy St with Cllr Ann O’Byrne and Elliot Lawless?
6. Has Cllr Anna Rothery, ever taken or passed on Liverpool FC tickets to others in the past?
7. Has Cllr Anna Rothery been involved with Liverpool FC or its agents or ex-players and taken any gifts in kind when also being a Cllr?
8. Does the Liverpool City Council sponsor [Liam Thorp] in any way or sponsor the Liverpool Echo with payments?
Does the Liverpool City Council sponsor “Reach PLC, North West Daily post, if so, what was the last invoice paid to the above newspaper as from 2016/21?
Dear Cole Jr or Mrs Cooper or Mr Cole
Please see attached our response to your information request.
In relation to the comments and speculation you make relating to
Warning - Submission of Information Requests with potentially Defamatory
It is our assessment that the content of a number of the statements within
your request are in whole or part potentially defamatory in nature, that
these identify or refer to individuals and are being published by yourself
through the use of a public website forum to third parties.
We would further advise you that the defamatory statements made by
yourself either directly or through recognised aliases and contained
within the information requests referenced above fall within the meaning
of Article 14(1)(a) of the E-Commerce Directive (2000/31/EC). Under the
law of England and Wales, a defamatory statement is one which tends to
lower the claimant in the estimation of right thinking members of society
generally (Sim v Stretch  2 All ER 1237).
We would further advise that a defamatory statement is published at the
place where it is read, heard or seen, and is not where the material was
first placed on the internet. In internet cases, therefore, provided a
small number of people have access to the material on the internet in
England, the English courts will have jurisdiction to hear the claim
against a foreign defendant (Spiliada Maritime Corp v Cansulex Ltd 
We would therefore advise that you take prompt action to remove or
disabled access to the Offending Webpages.
In the event that this confirmation is not received, the individuals named
directly or by implication within the above referenced information
requests and publicly displayed on the Offending Websites shall reserve
the right to issue proceedings against you seeking relief for defamation.
The remedies that may be available to the these individuals include an
injunction restraining further publication of the Offending Statement
[pending trial], damages, legal costs and interest.
Liverpool City Council
LCC autosig LetsGetVaccinated
1. mailto:[email address]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now