Lone Worker Devices for Peabody Trust
Dear FOI Team,
I would be most grateful if you would provide me, under the Freedom of Information Act, details in respect to the contract below.
Lone Worker Devices for Peabody Trust:
The details we require are:
• Suppliers who applied for inclusion on each framework/contract and were successful & not successful at the PQQ & ITT stages
• Actual spend on this contract/framework (and any sub lots), from the start of the contract to the current date
• Start date & duration of framework
• Is there an extension clause in the framework(s)/contract(s) and, if so, the duration of the extension?
• Has a decision been made yet on whether the framework(s)/contract(s) are being either extended or renewed?
• Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for this contract and what is their job title?
Thank you for your help.
Thank you for contacting the Customer Hub. We have received your enquiry.
One of our Customer Service Officers will respond as soon as they can.
If you are reporting an emergency repair, please call us on 0300 123 3456.
Currently we are only raising repairs that are essential. An essential
repair is where there is an immediate threat to your Health, safety,
security or to your home, such as stopping a serious leak.
If the repair does not fall into this category, we are currently unable to
action this. We apologise for any inconvenience and would recommend you
keep an eye on our website for updates to our repair service.
Any views set out in this email are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of the Peabody Group. This email is
confidential and intended solely for the use of the person to whom it is
addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or
forward or share the email in any way, and let Peabody know by calling 020
7021 4444. Details of the main landlord entities in the Peabody Group are:
Peabody Trust, Peabody South East Limited: registered address: 45
Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7JB Exempt charities registered with
the Financial Conduct Authority and the Regulator of Social Housing Full
details of the above entities and other legal entities in the Peabody
Group can be found on our web-site: www.peabody.org.uk
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now