Dear South Ayrshire Council,
Please provide replies to each of the questions below in as much detail as possible.
1. Please advise the number of LADG - Local Authority C19 Discretionary Grants, which have been awarded to Home Based Businesses since the first lockdown was announced on 23rd March 2020 to date by this Council.
2. Please advise the value of grants made since the first lockdown was announce on 23rd March 2020 to date by this Council.
3. Please advise the nature / business types of home based business which received the LADG by this Council.
4. Please advise the total number of home based business which applied for a LADG from 23rd March 2020 to date by this Council.
5. Please advise the total number of applications for a LADG received by this Council a home based business from 23rd March 2020 to date which were refused by this Council.
6. Additionally please advise the total amount paid to date for all business under the LADG scheme by this Council from 23rd March 2020 to date by this Council.
7. Please advise the total amount this Council has been given to date for the LADG between 23rd March 2020 to date by this Council.
Thank you for contacting South Ayrshire Council, Freedom of Information.
This automatic reply is just to let you know we have received your email
and will be in touch soon.
Freedom of Information - requests will be processed in line with the
Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002
Environmental Information - requests will be processed in line with the
Environmental Information (Scotland) Regulations 2004
We may need to get in touch with you to seek more information or request
clarification from you to allow us to process your request.
To view how we process your personal data when you make a request to us,
please visit our website at www.south-ayrshire.gov.uk/privacy-notices
You can also find out more information about our FOI service at:
www.south-ayrshire.gov.uk/foi and your information rights at:
We will be in touch with you again when we have the response to your
request, or need further information from you, but meantime please do not
hesitate to contact us further on the contact details provided below.
Information Governance | Chief Executive's Office |
[email address] | Tel: 01292 612223 | County Buildings,
Wellington Square, Ayr, KA7 1DR | www.south-ayrshire.gov.uk
Thank you for your recent enquiry which was given the above reference number.
I write to advise a nil response to your enquiry. South Ayrshire Council have not paid out discretionary grants as of yet.
If you are dissatisfied with the handling of your request you can ask for a review. A request for a review must be submitted within 40 working days and should be put in writing to Deborah McVey, Information Governance Team Leader, South Ayrshire Council, County Buildings, Wellington Square, Ayr KA7 1DR, Tel: 01292 612223, Email: [South Ayrshire Council request email]. If you remain dissatisfied after a review, you have the right to apply to the Scottish Information Commissioner for a decision. This must be submitted within 6 months after the review and should be put in writing to the Scottish Information Commissioner at Kinburn Castle, Doubledykes Road, St. Andrews, Fife KY16 9DS, Tel: 01334 464610 Email: [email address] or use the online portal http://www.itspublicknowledge.info/YourR...
Information Governance | Chief Executive’s Office | [email address] | Tel: 01292 612223 | South Ayrshire Council | County Buildings, Wellington Square, Ayr, KA7 1DR | www.south-ayrshire.gov.uk
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now