Dear Carmarthenshire Council,
A. Please provide a spreadsheet in .xls format containing the following information for each of the LOBO loans you held in the 2015/16 financial year (please use a row for each loan and a column for each parameter indicated below):
1. Internal reference number
3. Initial counterparty
4. Date loan was signed
5. Drawdown date
6. Maturity date
7. Option period (number of months)
8. Start date for teaser rate (if applicable)
9. Teaser interest rate (if applicable - intended as the discount rate sometimes offered before the initial rate)
10. Start date for initial rate
11. Initial interest rate (intended as the rate set for the term of the loan until the first option is called)
12. First option date
13. Has the option been exercised?
14. Most recent date when option was exercised (if applicable)
15. Interest rate in 2015/16
16. Interest paid in 2015/16
17. Fair value in March 2016
18. Interest rate in 2018/19
19. Interest paid in 2018/19
20. Fair value in March 2019
21. Current counterparty
22. Name of treasury management advisor when the loan was taken out
23. Name of broker who arranged the loan
24. Fee paid to the broker for the loan
B. Please provide copies of:
1. The original LOBO loan contracts
2. The invoices for the broker fees
Diolch am eich ebost. Mae hwn yn derbyn sylw a bydd ymateb pellach yn cael
ei ddarparu cyn gynted â phosibl.
Os ydych yn gwneud cais am wybodaeth, bydd y cyfnodau isod yn berthnasol:
Deddf Rhyddid Gwybodaeth 2000/Rheoliadau Gwybodaeth Amgylcheddol 2004 - 20
diwrnod gwaith, oni bai bod angen eglurhad arnom ynghylch y wybodaeth yr
ydych yn gofyn amdano.
Rheoliad Diogelu Data Cyffredinol (ceisiadau am fynediad i ddata personol)
– un mis ar ôl derbyn y cais.
Os bydd angen eglurhad arnom ar unrhyw agwedd o’ch cais, byddwn yn
cysylltu â chi mor gynted ag y bo modd.
Tîm Llywodraethu Gwybodaeth
Cyngor Sir Gaerfyrddin
Thank you for your email. This is receiving attention and a further
response will be provided as soon as possible.
If you are making a request for information, the following timescales will
Freedom of Information Act 2000/Environmental Information Regulations 2004
- 20 working days, unless we need clarification regarding the information
you are seeking.
General Data Protection Regulation (requests for access to personal data)
– one month from the receipt of the request.
If we do need to clarify any aspect of your request, we will contact you
as soon as possible.
Information Governance Team
Carmarthenshire County Council
Dear Ms. Rogers
I refer to your request for information, which was received on 3rd May, 2019 and has been dealt with under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
The specific information you requested was contained in your email below.
In response, please find attached the relevant information held by the Council.
Regeneration & Policy/Adfywio a Pholisi
Chief Executive’s Department/Adran Y Prif Weithredwr
Carmarthenshire County Council/Cyngor Sir Gaerfyrddin
Allanol/External (01267) 224498
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now