I would be grateful if you would provide the following information under the FOI Act.
1. How many sites and buildings does the College have?
2. What type of lighting specifically (incandescent, fluorescent, halogen, LED or mixture) does the College use in the following areas?
a. Residential Estate
d. Sport Facilities
e. Non-Residential Estate
3. For each building, what was the annual electricity energy consumption (in both kWh and £) for the last three years?
4. For each building, are solar photovoltaic (PV) panels installed?
5. For each building, what Building Management System (BMS) is in use?
6. Is there a hard services external Facilities Management company under Contract with the College and who is it?
7. Please provide a copy of the College’s Net-Zero/Sustainability/Carbon Management Plan.
8. Name, position, email address and contact number of the member of staff responsible for reducing the carbon emissions within the College as part of the overall Government strategy to reach Net-Zero?
Many thanks, and yours faithfully,
I can confirm that your FOI has been received and we will respond in due course.
Following on from the below, please see the NCG FOI Response attached (ref: 2022-11).
Please note, there are two appendices to the information; Appendix 1, within the document and Appendix 2, also attached.
Dear = Clerk,
Many thanks for your detailed response.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now