Dear Nether Stowe School, Lichfield,
1. Does your school have a LGBT/LGBTQ/LGBTQ+/LGBTQIA+ club or similar for pupils? If yes, what is the name of the club?
Please disclose the following information for the academic years 2021/22 and 2022/23:
2. The scope and purpose of this club.
3. Age range of pupils invited to attend the club, and membership numbers.
4. The name(s) of the provider(s) for activities, resources and training and/or support, and/or running the club if you use external providers.
5. Scheduling including topics and/or activities, dates and length of club meetings.
6. Management of the club - including the names/position of who runs the club, and helped run the club, and if pupils, the number of students and year groups who run and help run the club. If external volunteers or youth workers etc. run or assist with the club, their role or title and organisations.
7. Communications to pupils. Please list types of communications used eg online school systems, posters in hallways and classrooms, assemblies etc and provide copies of the posters, displays, leaflets, emails and any other forms of communication.
8. Communication to parents and carers. Has the existence of the club been communicated to parents and carers? If so, please provide copies of communications.
9. Any specific safeguarding policies or guidelines for the club.
If this request needs refining to make it possible for you to comply without incurring excessive costs, please consider ways in which you can help me to refine my request so you can answer my request without exceeding the appropriate limit.
Thank you for your email. Nether Stowe School is closed from 3pm on Friday
21st July to 8:30am, Wednesday 7th September and emails will not be
monitored during this time. Replies to emails, where required, will be
provided following the reopening of school on Wednesday 6th September
For safeguarding concerns please seek advice from your local authority
multi agency team:
Staffordshire: 0300 111 8007 (option 1); Emergency Duty Team for out of
hours; and weekends 0345 604 2886.
Birmingham: 0121 303 1888 (option 2); Emergency out-of-hours contact: 0121
Please dial 999 for immediate concerns and 101 for concerns that need to
be logged but where no one is in immediate danger or where an immediate
response from police is not required. WARNING COPYRIGHT The Arthur Terry
Learning Partnership 2017 Where the contents of this e-mail and any
attachment includes materials prepared by The Arthur Terry Learning
Partnership the use of those materials is subject exclusively to the
conditions of engagement between the school and you. This e-mail and any
attachments are confidential and may contain legally privileged
information. By the use of e-mail over the internet The Arthur Terry
Learning Partnership is not waiving either confidentiality of or legal
privilege in the content of the e-mail or any attachments. If you have
received this e-mail in error please contact The Arthur Terry Learning
Partnership IT Services on telephone number 0121 323 2221 or e-mail
[email address] The Arthur Terry Learning Partnership
may decide to communicate with you by e-mail but cannot guarantee the
confidentiality, reliability or speed of the e-mails or any attachments.
If you wish to send to the company any urgent, critical or encrypted
e-mails please notify the company first by telephone on 0121 323 2221. The
preferred format for receiving word processed documents is Microsoft Word.
As the addressed recipient of this e-mail you must not copy, or forward or
disclose this e-mail or any attachment to anyone without the prior written
consent of The Arthur Terry Learning Partnership. The Arthur Terry
Learning Partnership, a charitable company limited by guarantee,
registered in England and Wales, company number 07730920. Registered
office: The Arthur Terry School, Kittoe Road, Four Oaks, Sutton Coldfield,
West Midlands, B74 4RZ CEO: Richard Gill NPQH, NLE, FRSA
Dear Nether Stowe School, Lichfield,
Please pass this on to the person who conducts Freedom of Information reviews.
I am writing to request an internal review of Nether Stowe School, Lichfield's handling of my FOI request 'LGBT clubs in secondary schools'.
You have failed to respond to my Freedom of Information request within the legal deadline, which you were required to respond by 3rd October 2023
Failure to reply at all will mean that a formal complaint will be made to the Information Commissioner
If it is not possible to immediately respond to this request, please advise when a response will be provided.
A full history of my FOI request and all correspondence is available on the Internet at this address: https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/l...
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now