Andrew Hill made this Rhyddid Gwybodaeth request to South Ayrshire Council
This request has been closed to new correspondence. Contact us if you think it should be reopened.
Dear South Ayrshire Council,
Please provide the following information.
1) The process for registered landlords to be reminded of pending renewals of their landlord registration, including copies of template letters/emails which are sent to landlords as a reminder to renew.
2) The number of landlord reminders which have been sent out in the period 1 March 2016 to 1 March 2017, both dates inclusive.
3) The number of 'late renewal fees' which have been applied to landlord renewals between 1 March 2016 and 1 March 2017, both dates inclusive.
4) The number of late renewal fees which have been appealed, the reason for the appeal and the outcome. Please provide this for the period 1 March 2016 to 1 March 2017 both dates inclusive.
5) A copy of the appeal/complaints process for landlord registration.
FOI Team | Information Governance | Resources, Governance and Organisation
| [South Ayrshire Council request email] | Direct Line: 01292 612223 | South
Ayrshire Council | County Buildings | Wellington Square | Ayr, KA7 1DR |
I refer to your recent Freedom of Information request and now enclose the
FOI Team |Democratic and Governance | Resources, Governance and
Organisation | [email address] | 01292 612223 | County
Buildings | Wellington Square | Ayr | KA7 1DR |
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now