Dear University of Nottingham,
I am writing to you under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 to request the following information from the University regarding Knowledge Exchange activities:
1. What is the expenditure on KEF Staff salaries?
2. How many staff members' role is directly linked to KEF? Has this number been increasing/decreasing?
3. What type of activities do you report to KEF?
4. What is the 'impact' of KEF activities? How do you quantify their 'impact'?
5. What is the annual expenditure on tracking/reporting Knowledge Exchange activities?
6. What is the annual expenditure on IT software relating to REF, TEF and KEF?
I look forward to your response within 20 working days, as stipulated by the Act.
If you have any further queries please don’t hesitate to contact me, and I will be happy to clarify what I am asking for.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now