Dear University of Bedfordshire,
I am writing to you under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 to request
the following information from the University regarding Knowledge Exchange
For the past two academic years: 2018-2019 2019-2020
1. What is the expenditure on Knowledge Exchange Framework (KEF) Staff salaries?
2. How many staff members' role is directly linked to KEF? Has this number
3. What type of activities do you report to KEF?
4. What is the 'impact' of KEF activities? How do you quantify their
5. What is the annual expenditure on tracking/reporting Knowledge Exchange
6. What is the annual expenditure on IT software relating to REF, TEF and
I look forward to your response within 20 working days, as stipulated by
If you have any further queries please don’t hesitate to contact me, and I
will be happy to clarify what I am asking for.
We acknowledge receipt of your email.
If your query relates to a Freedom of Information Request we will
endeavour to respond to your request within 20 working days pursuant to
the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
If your query relates to a Subject Access Request we will endeavour to
respond to your request within 1 calendar month pursuant to the Data
Protection Act 2018 and General Data Protection Regulation.
University of Bedfordshire
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now