Dear Middlesex University,
I am writing to you under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 to request
the following information from the University regarding Knowledge Exchange
For the past two academic years: 2018-2019 2019-2020
1. What is the expenditure on Knowledge Exchange Framework (KEF) Staff salaries?
2. How many staff members' role is directly linked to KEF? Has this number
3. What type of activities do you report to KEF?
4. What is the 'impact' of KEF activities? How do you quantify their
5. What is the annual expenditure on tracking/reporting Knowledge Exchange
6. What is the annual expenditure on IT software relating to REF, TEF and
I look forward to your response within 20 working days, as stipulated by
If you have any further queries please don’t hesitate to contact me, and I
will be happy to clarify what I am asking for.
I acknowledge your Freedom of Information Act request below, which was received by the University on 27th January.
We will endeavour to respond in 20 working days (i.e. by 24th February). However, we are short staffed at the moment, and this is contributing to delays with responding to requests. Please bear with us . I hope we can respond by the due date.
Senior Legal Advisor
Student and Legal Affairs
Email: [email address]
The Burroughs, Hendon
Tel. 0208 411 4124
This message is intended solely for the addressee and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you have received this message in error, please send it back to us, immediately and permanently delete it. Do not use, copy or disclose the information contained in this message or in any attachment.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now