I am writing to request information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Specifically, I request the following information:
1. An electronic copy of the current Joint Strategic Needs Assessment (JSNA) for your Health and Wellbeing Board.
2. The date of publication of the JSNA and its planned review date
3. An electronic copy of the current Joint Health and Wellbeing Strategy (JHWS) for your Health and Wellbeing Board
4. The date of publication of the JHWS and its planned review date
5. The name/s of the clinical commissioning group/s to which your Health and Wellbeing Board relates.
6. Copies of minutes of your Health and Wellbeing Board meetings since the 1st April 2013.
Warning: This message has not yet been sent for an unknown reason.
1. The JSNA is available at www.bhlis.org/jsna2013 - it was published in September 2013
2. The JSNA is reviewed annually but the date for the next refresh is not yet set – the plan will go to the HWB for sign off early in 2014
3) Our JHWS
(4) Publication date was 11 Sep 2013. we don’t currently have a review date fixed, but will look at refreshing in 12 months
(5) The only CCG covering our area is Brighton & Hove Clinical Commissioning Group
(6) Minutes from HWBs attached
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now