Karla Rogosic made this Rhyddid Gwybodaeth request to Kettering General Hospital NHS Foundation Trust as part of a batch sent to 153 authorities
Automatic anti-spam measures are in place for this older request. Please let us know if a further response is expected or if you are having trouble responding.
Dear Kettering General Hospital NHS Foundation Trust,
Can you please supply the following information:
• Who is the Trust's current supplier for their Electronic Patient Record?
• What are the contract start and end dates for the Electronic Patient Record?
• Do you have a digital system for Order Communications within the hospital? If so, could you please provide the name of the supplier?
• Do you use this Order Comms system for your hospital at night process?
• When was the Order Comms solution implemented?
• Is the Trust working on or have they achieved a HIMMS level to support clinical use of technology? If so, what level and when was it achieved/when will it be achieved?
Thank you for your request for information that was received on 03/02/2021, this is being dealt with under the terms of the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
Although we aim to provide a response within 20 working days, some requests may take longer to process, due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and resulting limitations on departmental capacity.
In some circumstances a fee may be payable and if that is the case, we will let you know. We will issue a formal fees notice before commencing the work, setting out the likely cost against the amount of time anticipated.
If you have any queries about this email, please contact us. Please remember to quote the reference number above in any future communications.
Kettering General Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, Thorpe House, Rothwell Road, Kettering, Northants, NN16 8UZ.
Please find attached the Trust’s response to the Freedom of Information request received on 03/02/2021.
Freedom of Information Officer | Integrated Governance.
Kettering General Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, Thorpe House, Rothwell Road, Kettering, Northants, NN16 8UZ
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now