Dear Disclosure Scotland,
1.Does the organisation use Oracle E-Business Suite(EBS)or any
ERP software? How many users are using EBS?
2. Which version of Oracle EBS are you currently using (eg 11.5.10,
11i, R12.1.3, R12.2 ETC )?
3. When was your last upgrade completed?
4. When are you planning your next upgrade/patching project and to
what version will you be upgrading?
5. Do you currently outsource your Oracle EBS upgrade / patching
projects/services and to which supplier (Oracle Partner)?
6. What is the value of the contract and when does the contract
7. Who is the person responsible for the Oracle EBS system - please
provide full name, title and contact information (if possible)
8. What are you running on the EBS? (eg Finance? HR? Payroll? ETC)
9. If you are not use the Oracle E-Business Suite please could you advise what software you are using? (eg SAP, Agresso, JD Edwards, Microsoft…ETC)
10. Which Tender portal does your organisation use?
11. When is the Oracle support and Maintenance licence due for renewal and what was the value of the last invoice?
Thank you for your e-mail to Disclosure Scotland. We have received your
request and will respond within 20 working days of receipt, in accordance
with the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 (FOISA).
Communications via the GSi may be automatically logged, monitored and/or
recorded for legal purposes.
Dear Ms Winchcombe
Please find attached our response to your FOI question emailed to us on
the 11th August 2015.
Assistant Governance Manager