Dear Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust,
Please confirm the following pieces of information:
• Who is the Trust's current supplier for their Electronic Patient Record?
• What is the contract start and end date for the Electronic Patient Record?
• Who is the Trust's current supplier for your Patient Administration System?
• What is the contract start and end date for the Patient Administration System?
• When are you due to start looking to re-procure your clinical systems?
• Who supplies the Trust's integration system?
• Please supply a copy of the Trusts latest Informatics Strategy
• How regularly does the Trust review their Informatics Strategy?
• Has the Trust developed a Digital Strategy?
• How often does the Trust assess their Clinical Systems?
• Who is the Trust's current Chief Clinical Information Officer?
• Who is the Trust’s current CIO/ IT Director?
• Which member of the board is responsible for IT?
• Please provide an organisation chart for your IM&T department?
• Which member of the Trust is the SRO for the STP engagements?
• What proportion of the Trust’s IM&T Department is made up of interim staff and permanent staff?
• Is the Trust looking to migrate to the cloud in the next 2 years?
• Are the Trust considering their options of outsourcing their IT Services in the next 3 years?
Dear Mr Preston,
We are writing to acknowledge receipt of your request for information
under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
Your request has been assigned the following reference number FOI 750-18
and we would be grateful if you could quote this reference number in any
future correspondence relating to your request.
We will endeavor to respond to your request at the earliest opportunity
and within the statutory 20 working day time limit, subject to the
The Freedom of Information Act 2000 defines a number of exemptions, which
may prevent the release of the information you have requested. If any of
the exemption categories apply, the information will not be released to
you and we will advise you accordingly, including your rights of appeal.
Further information is also available from the Information Commissioner
Information Commissioner’s Office
Telephone: 0303 123 1113
If you require any further information regarding your request please do
not hesitate to contact us.
Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust Headquarters
Manchester M13 9WL
T: 0161 701 0375
E: [MFT request email]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now