Dear Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust,
Please confirm the following pieces of information:
• Who is the Trust's current supplier for their Electronic Patient Record?
• What is the contract start and end date for the Electronic Patient Record?
• Who is the Trust's current supplier for your Patient Administration System?
• What is the contract start and end date for the Patient Administration System?
• When are you due to start looking to re-procure your clinical systems?
• Who supplies the Trust's integration system?
• Please supply a copy of the Trusts latest Informatics Strategy
• How regularly does the Trust review their Informatics Strategy?
• Has the Trust developed a Digital Strategy?
• How often does the Trust assess their Clinical Systems?
• Who is the Trust's current Chief Clinical Information Officer?
• Who is the Trust’s current CIO/ IT Director?
• Which member of the board is responsible for IT?
• Please provide an organisation chart for your IM&T department?
• Which member of the Trust is the SRO for the STP engagements?
• What proportion of the Trust’s IM&T Department is made up of interim staff and permanent staff?
• Is the Trust looking to migrate to the cloud in the next 2 years?
• Are the Trust considering their options of outsourcing their IT Services in the next 3 years?
We acknowledge receipt of your e-mail requesting information from the Trust under the provisions of the Freedom of Information Act 2000 ("the Act"). Please note that whilst the Trust strives to be open and is normally able to satisfy requests in full, the right of access is not absolute and we may therefore have to refuse queries, either in full or in part, on the basis of the exemptions (for example, in cases where disclosure would breach patient confidentiality, or put people in danger). All such decisions will be made, and fully justified, in accordance with the law.
We are required under the Act to respond to valid queries no later than the twentieth working day following receipt. Your request was received on 08/10/2018, which means our deadline for response calculates to 05/11/2018. If we are able to respond to you sooner than this, we will do so.
Should you have any queries or concerns in the meantime, please contact us directly using the e-mail address below - quoting reference number 18-1609
Please note: if, having fully considered your request, we reasonably require further information in order to respond, we will request this from you by e-mail as soon as possible. In all such cases, the above timescales will be disregarded and the 20 working day clock shall instead begin once we have received the necessary clarification. There shall be no duty for us to comply with your request until we receive this information from you.
Dear Mr Preston
Please find attached herewith a response to your Freedom of Information
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now