Dear FOI Team,
I would be most grateful if you would provide me, under the Freedom of Information Act, details in respect to the contract below.
Supply of Invoice Scanning and Data Capture Service.:
The details we require are:
• Suppliers who applied for inclusion on each framework/contract and were successful & not successful at the PQQ & ITT stages
• Actual spend on this contract/framework (and any sub lots), from the start of the contract to the current date
• Start date & duration of framework/contract?
• Could you please provide a copy of the service/product specification given to all bidders for when this contract was last advertised?
• Is there an extension clause in the framework(s)/contract(s) and, if so, the duration of the extension?
• Has a decision been made yet on whether the framework(s)/contract(s) are being either extended or renewed?
• Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for this contract?
Thank you for your help.
Dear Mr Plumley,
A previous request came in from yourself on 27/08/2021 with the request number 25856. Is this the same request or is it to be dealt with separately?
James Dunn |Information Governance Apprentice
Information Governance Team
Kirklees Council, Governance Service
Red Doles Lane, Huddersfield, HD2 1YF
Telephone: 01484 221000 (voice activated switchboard – please ask for Data Protection)
For more information about how we deal with your personal data, please see the Kirklees Council privacy notice
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now