Dear Remploy Limited,
I am writing to make a request for all the information to which I am entitled under Freedom of Information Act 2000. My requests are outlined below as specifically as possible to help you retrieve the information required. However, if any of the below is unclear, I would appreciate if you could contact me as I understand that under the act, you are required to assist requesters.
Please could you provide the following information:
1) How many employees are working for your organisation, including full-time, part-time, and contracted staff?
2) What is your annual intranet budget?
3) What is your current intranet solution? (e.g. Invotra, Sharepoint, Kahootz, Umbraco)
4) How long have you been using this solution, and when does your contract expire?
5) Do you work with an external partner to supply your intranet? If not, do you develop your intranet internally?
6) Which team/individual is responsible for managing your intranet internally?
7) Which other organisations have access to your intranet?
8) Do you share IT services with other organisations?
9) Are you using the Office 365 suite? If so, which applications from the suite are in use?
10) Who is responsible for your intranet’s procurement within the organisation?
11) Do you use Microsoft’s Active Directory to manage your people data? If so, is your Active Directory (AD) managed on-premise or in the cloud?
12) Do you use any other Software as a Service (SaaS) applications? (e.g. Atlassian/Jira, Slack,
If possible, please could you present the information via a Microsoft Word or Excel document, sent to me via email. I understand that under the act, I should be entitled to a response within 20 days and therefore I would appreciate if you could confirm receipt of my request.
Dear Mr Jmaes
Remploy Limited left government ownership in April 2015 and is no longer
subject to Freedom of Information legislation.
Your request for information will not be actioned.
Susan Bramley MCIPS
Head of Contracts
European Social Fund applies to England only.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now