Dear The Regulator of Community Interest Companies,
I am writing to make a request for all the information to which I am entitled under Freedom of Information Act 2000. My requests are outlined below as specifically as possible to help you retrieve the information required. However, if any of the below is unclear, I would appreciate if you could contact me as I understand that under the act, you are required to assist requesters.
Please could you provide the following information:
1)How many employees are working for your organisation, including full-time, part-time, and contracted staff?
2) What is your annual intranet budget?
3) What is your current intranet solution? (e.g. Invotra, Sharepoint, Kahootz, Umbraco)
4) How long have you been using this solution, and when does your contract expire?
5) Do you work with an external partner to supply your intranet? If not, do you develop your intranet internally?
6) Which team/individual is responsible for managing your intranet internally?
7) Which other organisations have access to your intranet?
8) Do you share IT services with other organisations?
9) Are you using the Office 365 suite? If so, which applications from the suite are in use?
10) Who is responsible for your intranet’s procurement within the organisation?
11) Do you use Microsoft’s Active Directory to manage your people data? If so, is your Active Directory (AD) managed on-premise or in the cloud?
12) Do you use any other Software as a Service (SaaS) applications? (e.g. Atlassian/Jira, Slack, Trello, Xero)
If possible, please could you present the information via a Microsoft Word or Excel document, sent to me via email. I understand that under the act, I should be entitled to a response within 20 days and therefore I would appreciate if you could confirm receipt of my request.
Thank you for your recent enquiry regarding Community Interest Companies.
I can confirm that this is receiving attention and that we will be
contacting you shortly.
The Office of the Regulator of Community Interest Companies
This message and any attachments are intended for the persons named as
addressees only and may contain confidential information. In addition they
may be protected by copyright. If you receive it in error, notify us,
delete it and do not make use of or copy it. You must not copy,
disseminate or otherwise distribute or publish this message, except for
the purposes for which this message is intended, without our consent.
Please note that this e-mail has been created in the knowledge that
Internet e-mail is not a 100% secure communications medium. We advise that
you understand and accept this lack of security when e-mailing us. For
company information, guidance and how to file documents online, please see
our website www.companieshouse.gov.uk. For more details on how your
personal data is handled by Companies House, please see our privacy
Dear Mr James
Thank you for your email requesting information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
Please find attached our response.
Office of the Regulator of Community Interest Companies
Swyddfa'r Rheoleiddiwr Cwmniau Buddiant Cymunedol
Voicemail/Peiriant ateb : 02920 346228
Website/Safle we' : www.gov.uk/cic-regulator ( http://www.gov.uk/cic-regulator )
Twitter: Follow us @CICRegulator
Like our CIC case study blogs? Subscribe via email so you never miss one: https://communityinterestcompanies.blog....
Did you know you can now apply to become a CIC online? Start the process by clicking on the following link: https://www.tax.service.gov.uk/register-...
The Office of the Regulator of Community Interest Companies does not offer legal advice on particular cases, or on the legal risks associated with particular proposed actions. The Regulator provides general guidance on Community Interest Companies and it is for individuals to seek their own professional legal advice on specific matters.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now