Dear Legal Services Board,
I am writing to make a request for all the information to which I am entitled under Freedom of Information Act 2000. My requests are outlined below as specifically as possible to help you retrieve the information required. However, if any of the below is unclear, I would appreciate if you could contact me as I understand that under the act, you are required to assist requesters.
Please could you provide the following information:
1) How many employees are working for your organisation, including full-time, part-time, and contracted staff?
2) What is your annual intranet budget?
3) What is your current intranet solution? (e.g. Invotra, Sharepoint, Kahootz, Umbraco)
4) How long have you been using this solution, and when does your contract expire?
5) Do you work with an external partner to supply your intranet? If not, do you develop your intranet internally?
6) Which team/individual is responsible for managing your intranet internally?
7) Which other organisations have access to your intranet?
8) Do you share IT services with other organisations?
9) Are you using the Office 365 suite? If so, which applications from the suite are in use?
10) Who is responsible for your intranet’s procurement within the organisation?
11) Do you use Microsoft’s Active Directory to manage your people data? If so, is your Active Directory (AD) managed on-premise or in the cloud?
12) Do you use any other Software as a Service (SaaS) applications? (e.g. Atlassian/Jira, Slack, Trello, Xero)
If possible, please could you present the information via a Microsoft Word or Excel document, sent to me via email. I understand that under the act, I should be entitled to a response within 20 days and therefore I would appreciate if you could confirm receipt of my request.
FoI request (Ref: 20191018/01)
Dear Louis James
Thank you for your request for information about the LSB's use of intranet.
Your request was received on 18 October 2019 and I am dealing with it in accordance with the Freedom of Information Act 2000. I will provide a substantive response within 20 working days – i.e. by not later than 15 November 2019. This will be sent to the [FOI #613459 email] address that you provided.
The reference for your request, which should be quoted in all correspondence, is: 20191018/01.
If you have any queries about this email, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Stephanie North | Corporate Governance Manager | Legal Services Board
One Kemble Street | London | WC2B 4AN
Dear Louis James
Please find attached the response to your recent FoI request.
Corporate Governance Manager
Legal Services Board One Kemble Street | London | WC2B 4AN
The Legal Services Board is a public authority subject to the Freedom of
Information Act (FoIA) 2000. The content of this email (and any reply) may
be disclosed in response to a request for information, unless it
constitutes exempt information under Part 2 of FoIA 2000
This message is intended solely for the addressee and may contain
confidential information. If you have received this message in error,
please send it back to us, and immediately and permanently delete it. Do
not use, copy or disclose the information contained in this message or in
For information about how we process data and monitor communications
please see our Privacy Notice.
This email has been scanned by the Symantec Email Security.cloud service.
For more information please visit http://www.symanteccloud.com
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now